What's the Epiq eDiscovery Solution? eDiscovery Your Way.
You can rely on Epiq to meet your precise eDiscovery needs, from the simplest data collection to the most complex document reviews. Choose from today’s most complete suite of powerful eDiscovery solutions and achieve unmatched clarity, speed and efficiency. We’re proud to count many Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw 100 firms as clients, along with hundreds of other leading corporations, law firms, financial institutions and organizations around the world.
Benefits of Epiq eDiscovery
- Flexibility. We customize each eDiscovery solution to your needs, whether it’s project-based eDiscovery, a managed services partnership or document review services.
- Seamless high performance all over the world.
- Extensive industry experience, including:
- Financial services and insurance
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
- Consumer-based companies with heavy litigation
- Energy/oil and gas
- Exceptional legal support and customer service team.
- Rigorous security. Epiq maintains a multi-layered security program: We utilize leading commercial technology to provide defense against both external and internal attacks. Epiq maintains a full-time staﬀ of certiﬁed information security professionals to manage our security program. Regular audits and risk assessments are combined with an advanced intelligence network to assess potential security risks and Epiq’s ability to meet emerging threats. We operate SSAE 16 and ISO 27001 certiﬁed data centers around the world, all with hardened exteriors sitting on dual power grids, employing generator backup and 24/7/365 closed circuit and manned monitoring. Epiq employs the latest backup methodologies with a variety of disaster recovery options to meet a wide range of data recovery requirements.
Epiq eDiscovery Services
Meet any eDiscovery challenge with our comprehensive eDiscovery solutions, from information governance and compliance to complex discovery management.
Easily maintain defensible collections, evidence integrity and chain of custody records with Epiq’s forensics and collection services.
Process eDiscovery data quickly, accurately and securely with our leading eDiscovery platform, DMX™ (DocuMatrix)®.
Powered by Epiq’s global data centers, we offer reliable secure and scalable hosting solutions.
Save money, reduce time, mitigate risk, increase consistency and make the task of understanding data easier with predictive coding, email threading, near-duplicate identification, clustering, categorization and conceptual search.
Reviewing audio evidence can be cumbersome – but with the latest technology and expertise from Epiq, it doesn’t have to be: We utilize the most sophisticated audio technology to maximize speed and accuracy and reduce the cost and risk associated with voice recordings.
Whether you need a staff of five or 500, we can assemble and deploy top-quality legal teams at a moment’s notice anywhere in the world.
Managed services is the eDiscovery solution for your entire organization. For a fixed monthly fee, you get a bespoke mix of people, processes and technology that precisely fits your capacity and workflow requirements.
The leading processing-through-production eDiscovery platform that provides robust review and discovery management.
Web-based eDiscovery platform for the review and management of electronically stored information and paper-based data.
Epiq supports a range of best-in-class advanced technologies for predictive coding.
Part of our eDiscovery managed services offering, Arq is your own eDiscovery hosting environment for a fixed monthly fee with no hardware or software investment.
Horizon delivers eDiscovery managed services processing without the hardware or software investments.
Explore how we can help you reach your eDiscovery goals: