Audio Evidence Services
Audio evidence can make or break a case.
Epiq utilizes the most sophisticated audio technology to maximize speed and accuracy and reduce the cost and risk associated with voice recordings.
Audio evidence is an important source of discovery content in litigation and regulatory investigations, as well as in regular monitoring activity and internal investigations. However, managing audio evidence can be costly and time consuming. Epiq’s sophisticated audio solutions reduce the cost and risk associated with voice recordings.
Our services include:
- Automatic speech recognition: Our global network of audio system experts gives you automatic speech recognition (ASR) functionality, powered by Intelligent Voice®.
- Review: We provide a full range of review options, from first-pass relevancy review to in-depth issue coding and privilege review.
- Identification and collection: We help you produce comprehensive data maps and identification plans and assist in managing the process of minimizing data extraction from tape or archive. We also implement a thorough, efficient process so you can quickly find voice evidence you need, when you need it.
- Audio data collection: Our global network of audio system experts enables you to deploy specialized collection skills whenever and wherever required.
- Compliance and monitoring: We help you design, document and implement data-driven elements of a compliance monitoring program.Our processes and workflows ensure that implementation of monitoring programs is rigorous, well documented and defensible in case of future scrutiny. We also enable your compliance teams to:
- Incorporate audio seamlessly into existing textual electronically stored information (ESI) monitoring programs
- Manage and reduce organizational risk
- Analysis, culling and prioritizing: When audio data and associated metadata are initially collected and verified, there is often a much higher volume than is practical or necessary to review. We can reduce the cost and time of manual reviews through silence identification, metadata inspection, indexing of voice recordings, automatic speech recognition technology and our sophisticated analytics tools.