October 14, 2016
Epiq Showcases eDiscovery, In-House Counsel Expertise at the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Annual Meeting
Kansas City, Kan. Oct. 14, 2016 — Epiq, a leading global provider of integrated technology and services for the legal profession, today announced it will be participating in and sponsoring the 2016 ACC Annual Meeting in San Francisco Oct. 16 through Oct. 19.
Anthony Gillette, senior counsel at Epiq, will be speaking at the advanced session, “Developing a Multijurisdictional Strategy for Protecting Attorney-Client Privilege.” The panel discussion will:
- Provide U.S. and global perspectives on attorney-client privilege
- Offer tips for ensuring privilege is protected in countries in which multinational corporations operate
- Provide practical guidance on when privilege attaches to internal investigations, data breaches, and other sensitive corporate communications in countries outside the U.S.
- Cover alternative exceptions to disclosure for the in-house attorney’s toolkit
Epiq will also showcase its eDiscovery expertise at the conference, including its eDiscovery business intelligence dashboard, DMX, and its award-winning eDiscovery managed services offerings.
- DMX™ eDiscovery business intelligence dashboard: Providing review and production metrics for users of both DMX and kCura’s Relativity®, DMX dashboard clients can pull valuable metrics from prior matters to inform decisions about future cases. The dashboard also allows users to interact with the data and find information that never would have been revealed otherwise, ultimately boosting work efficiency across case teams.
- eDiscovery managed services: Epiq delivers customized capacity-based eDiscovery environments that reduce costs, forecast budgets and potentially recover eDiscovery costs. Epiq provides your organization with a fixed monthly fee and your own infrastructure to house as many cases as you can – you pay the same fixed monthly fee for the infrastructure, application and user licenses.
To learn more or schedule a demonstration, visit Epiq representatives at booth No. 617 in the exhibit hall.
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global bar association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations and other private-sector organizations through information, education, networking opportunities and advocacy initiatives.
Epiq is a leading global provider of integrated technology and services for the legal profession, including eDiscovery, managed services, bankruptcy, class action and mass tort administration, federal regulatory actions and data breach responses. Our innovative solutions are designed to streamline the administration of litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Epiq’s subject-matter experts bring clarity to complexity, create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to our clients around the world. For more information, visit us at www.epiqsystems.com.
+1 503 523 8980